Voici « Waiting For Something » le dernier clip du groupe Nada surf, extrait de leur tout dernier album The Stars Are Indifferent To Astronomy.
- Produced by Daniel Lorca with RedRazorFilms & Angeles Ferragut
- Director: Violetta D’Agata
- Cinematography: Andrew Ravani
Nada Surf: « Waiting For Something » is a personal journey through interlocking time in the lives of several interconnected characters – all of whom share in the mystique and beauty of their Spanish island, Ibiza.
Some journeys help us find who we are, some help us discover who we wish we were, and others help us define our relationships. These various journeys are explored in parallel through the video director’s personal interpretation of the song, the band’s casual island performances and an ephemeral visual absorption of Ibiza’s intimate wintertime identity. The journey of five characters at different times in their lives weave through the personal performances of Nada Surf around Ibiza – passing through some of the most beautiful and little known places around the island.
« Waiting For Something » is an attempt to step out of time and experience the delicate beauty of existence without the pressures of modernity.
- Site > http://nadasurf.com
- Twitter > http://twitter.com/nadasurf
- MySpace > http://www.myspace.com/nadasurf
- Facebook > http://www.facebook.com/NadaSurf