Faire le tour du monde en 5 min grâce à un timelapse ? #check
- > 17 Countries
- > 343 Days
- > 6237 Photographs
- > One incredible journey.
After I quit my job last year, I packed a bag, grabbed my camera and bought a one way ticket to London. 17 countries later, I put together this time lapse video of the many amazing places I came across. To follow the journey and learn more about each scene visit http://kienlam.net/around-the-world.
- Shot with a Panasonic Lumix GF-1, 20mm f/1.7 and 14-45mm f/3.5-4.5.
- Photography and video edited with Lightroom, After Effects and Final Cut Pro
- Music: William Lam– Places and Faces. Composed in Logic Pro.
- Site > http://www.kienlam.net
- Vimeo > http://vimeo.com/kiendawtcom
- Twitter > http://twitter.com/kiendlam
- Facebook > http://facebook.com/kienlamphotography
Special thanks to Dan Hirons, Joey Seich and Carol Trieu for all your help, support and patience.
To all my fellow travelers whose company made each step of the way all the more memorable and unique, I want you to know that however short an appearance you made in the video, you’ve left an impact far greater and long-lasting than the few seconds that each city appeared in the video.
To my family, thank you for bearing with me and worrying about my health and safety with every dodgy bus ride and new country I found myself in each day.