I love this city. As tribute, I’ve pieced together thousands of photos that I think capture Toronto’s beautiful skyline, and the essence of the lively downtown core. All but one of the scenes in this time-lapse were shot between September and October of this year. In some ways, my presentation of Toronto is a follow up to a recent summer fling in Ottawa, where I produced Capital Cruising; thanks to CTV Ottawa’s interest in using the video as an introduction to their 6 o’clock news, I was able to devote myself to the creation of what I hope is a piece that everyone in the city can enjoy.
- Site > http://www.yourfriendryan.com
- Mail > email@example.com
- Vimeo > http://vimeo.com/reemond
- Facebook > https://www.facebook.com/yourfriendryan
Fall Timelapse Collection. (Best Viewed in Fullscreen and HD 😉
Shot entirely on the 5D Mark II in RAW format, with the exception of one video clip. All single exposures, no HDR. Almost all of these shots have not been used in earlier reels, and a lot of the sequences were shot within the past month in Indiana. Motion control provided by the Kessler Crane KC-8 and Cineslider. The static sequences were shot on the Manfrotto 546B tripod with a 501HDV head.
- Vimeo > http://vimeo.com/erichinesphotography
- Google+ > http://plus.google.com/?111297688846219234682/?posts
- Facebook > http://facebook.com/?EricHinesPhotography
- Twitter > http://www.twitter.com/?EricHinesPhotos
Music : Simon Wilkinson – Outpost 31
One day timelapse tilt shifted film around the new Zaha Hadid tower of CMA-CGM in Marseille – South France
Music : His Boy Elroy – Revolve (R Mix)