Mac ‘n’ Cheese is an animated short directed and created by four students at the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands.This roughly two minute animation took about five months to make, and about a bajillion peanut butter sandwiches.
Inspired by Team Fortress 2 and Meet Buck.
Synopsis: When you find yourself running scared and running out of energy, there’s only a few options left to outrun your opponent through the southern desert. Stopping at nothing, watch these two guys wear each other out and rip through boundaries hitherto unbroken. Enjoy the ride!
- Tools: Autodesk Maya, Eyeon Fusion, Pixologic Zbrush, Adobe Photoshop, TVPaint
- Animation: Tom Hankins / Gijs van Kooten / Guido Puijk / Roy Nieterau
- Music & Audio Design: Giulio Sterbini / Wouter Messelink / Peter-Paul Timmermans
Mac ‘N’ Cheese
- Site > http://www.macncheese.nl
- Vimeo > http://vimeo.com/macncheese
- Facebook > http://www.facebook.com/MacNCheeseShort
via +Didier Misson