Another Hot tune entitled, « Canal Street Blues » performed by The Uptown Lowdown Jazz Band at the NEW
- FIRST ANNUAL Wine & Hot Jazz Bash that happened in Prosser, Washington.
- It was a delightful Traditional Jazz & Dixieland Jazz Music Festival on the weekend of April 20th, 2007.
Personnel on this song are as follows:
- Bert Barr (cornet)
- Tom Jacobus (trombone)
- John Goodrich (clarinet and bass sax)
- Jim Buchmann (alto and bass sax)
- Rose Marie Barr (piano)
- Art Horgen (tuba)
- Al LaTourette (banjo)
Sitting in with the band are:
- Dan Comins (cornet)
- Karl Walterskirchen (washboard)
Drop in on the Uptown Lowdown website for info about their upcoming gigs and to purchace CD’s.