Avec un nom pareil qui déchire tout ça donne pas envie ? Voici la recette
Par contre, celle-ci est en Anglais. Mais tel un warrior que tu es, cela ne te fais point peur, alors clique !
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter S’mores
- Chocolate or Honey graham crackers
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter
1. Turn the broiler in your oven on.
2. Break graham cracker into two. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter over each piece. (Seriously, you don’t want too much or it’s overpowering.)
3. Top one side with marshmallows. Top the other side with chocolate chips (don’t go overboard with these either because the melted chocolate gushes out when you smush the sides together, I usually do about 4-5 chips). Repeat with the rest of your graham crackers.
4. Place on a foil lined baking sheet and put in the middle shelf of your oven. Stay by the oven and check every 30 seconds or so until the tops of the marshmallows are browned. Remove quickly and immediately smush the two sides of each cracker together.
Make sure to serve with a tall glass of milk!